Senior dating dk Favrskov

You will have extra pension paid to you if your total income was lower than the income on which your pension was based last year.Your spouse/cohabitant’s income is also included in the calculation of your pension.Please contact Udbetaling Danmark International Pension if you live abroad and if you want to apply for Danish state pension.

You have to inform Udbetaling Danmark of any changes to your income. If your additional income is taxed in Denmark, you don’t have to inform Udbetaling Danmark.If this is not the case, you may be entitled to a smaller proportion of the full state pension.Special rules may apply to you if you are a refugee.If you are a wage earner, your employer will as a rule see to it that part of your wage is paid into a pension scheme.Furthermore, you have the possibility to set up an individual pension scheme.

Senior dating dk Favrskov

You may also be covered by special rules if you are a refugee.In order to receive the full amount of the state pension, you must have lived in Denmark for at least 40 years since you reached the age of 15 and till you reach the state pension age.The amount of your state pension depends also on whether you have additional income and on whether you choose to defer claiming the state pension.If you receive Danish state pension, you must inform the ​Danish ​​​​authority Udbetaling Danmark about any changes that may be important to your pension.The Danish pension system is structured so that you get your pension from several places.

You may be entitled to state pension when you reach the state pension age.The rules depend, among other things, on the country you live in, and on whether you already receive state pension or whether you are going to apply for state pension.If you want to know more about state pension, you may contact Udbetaling Danmark if you live in Denmark.Please contact your pension company, your pension fund or your financial institution if you want to learn more about your labour market pensions.However, special rules may apply to you, for example if you have lived in an EU/EEA Member State, Switzerland or a country with which Denmark has concluded a special agreement.

Add comment

Your e-mail will not be published. required fields are marked *